If your kids just don’t know when to stop with the hand soap, simply dilute the soap with a little water to make it last a little longer. The cleaning capacity isn’t diminished by dilution because most hand soap is concentrated. This gets your hands just as clean, but extends the life of your soap a little longer. Another idea is to buy foaming dispenser which are also good for minimizing the amount of soap you use, but they can cost a little more than every day hand soap.
- How To “Accident Proof” Your Child’s Mattress
- How To Save On Hand Soap
- How To Child Proof Your Cabinets On The “CHEAP”
- What Tiny Two-Seat Car Went On the Market in 2008?
- What automaker was known as the “Father of Mass Production”?
- National Whiners Day, first began in 1896, falls on the day after what holiday?
- What holiday, the unofficial end of Summer, was first observed in 1894?
- How To Find the Right Campsite