Picking the right campsite is very important when you’re on the trail exploring the wilderness. Whatever you do, make sure you’ve got plenty of day light before picking your site. You’ll want to find a spot that’s not windy and not under the trees. You also should never bed down in a bunch of grass as this is indicative of damp and moist conditions which attracts a host of insects into your sleeping location (a bad proposition.) The absolute best place you can hope for is a very flat surface with little or no vegetation. You’ll want to make certain you place the entrance of your tent away from the wind and insure the surface area can drain properly. You’ll also want to keep your tent of the rocks so you’ll be comfortable when you sleep and lessen the likelyhood of damage to your makeshift home.
- How To “Accident Proof” Your Child’s Mattress
- How To Save On Hand Soap
- How To Child Proof Your Cabinets On The “CHEAP”
- What Tiny Two-Seat Car Went On the Market in 2008?
- What automaker was known as the “Father of Mass Production”?
- National Whiners Day, first began in 1896, falls on the day after what holiday?
- What holiday, the unofficial end of Summer, was first observed in 1894?
- How To Find the Right Campsite