If you don’t have a leak proof mattress cover, we’ve got a great idea to protect those mattresses from “leaky” children. Simply apply several sheets of aluminum foil over your mattress, cover them with old towels, place the bottom sheet on top of the towels, and make the bed. The “leak” shouldn’t get through to the mattress before you’ve had time to get them into the washer. This is a tried and true tactic…. Something my grandmother did with her kids!
- How To “Accident Proof” Your Child’s Mattress
- How To Save On Hand Soap
- How To Child Proof Your Cabinets On The “CHEAP”
- What Tiny Two-Seat Car Went On the Market in 2008?
- What automaker was known as the “Father of Mass Production”?
- National Whiners Day, first began in 1896, falls on the day after what holiday?
- What holiday, the unofficial end of Summer, was first observed in 1894?
- How To Find the Right Campsite